What a crazy time we are living in. I know some of us are having a hard time accepting this and some are really taking this time to work on their self-developing, trying new things, or binge-watching everything on Netflix. I ran out of things to watch and things to do so I, of course, asked my #Melfam what they are loving at the moment and what they recommend and oh boy, I have a lot of good stuff for you on this blog post! Share this with any fam or friends that need to ready this.
SHOWS THAT YOU NEED TO WATCH
What Movies To Watch
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN DO
- Read: I’ve been loving Awaken by Pricilla Shirer. Such an amazing devotional. Also, Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. Last but not least How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie.
- Play online with friends!! You guys, I’ve been playing Parchisi Star EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH MY FRIENDS! It’s so so fun. I’ve been also playing House party which is super cool to play with multiple people.
- Puzzles! Rudy and i did a puzzle at this beginning of social distancing and it was very cool to not think about what’s going on. Also, it’s great for those “bored” moments you might have during the day.
- Workout: Take this time to work on your fitness and health. I’ve been working out on ZOOM with my friends and it has been such a great way to stay accountable and stay active.
- Get involved in your church: I am part of the social media team and it is such an amazing way to serve and be part of a community. It keeps me busy :).
Below I listed a ton of cozy clothing and items you can get for this quarantine!
Please stay safe, Stay home, We will get through this 🙂