Hey babes! In honor of back to school, I want to share some basic items you can use every day for under $30 bucks because I know that the budget for clothing goes down because of all the other expenses you already have so don’t worry I totally got you covered!
I got inspired to write this blog post because of today’s look. I love how simple, cute and BASIC it is. You can achieve this look for less so let’s do this!
To start let’s do tops (including hoodies) because I know fall is right around the corner and we need to stock up on comfy tops for school!
- Hollywood Stripe Tee $24
- Off white stripe $24.99
- Fila Graphic tee $22.80 (I would get this in large for the baggy fit ☺️)
- “Human” Graphic Tee $19.95
- Neon Green Oversized Tee $21.99
BOTTOMS (Cute shorts + sweats!)
- High rise denim shorts $19.90
- White Paperbag high rise shorts $25
- Basic wide leg sweatpants $19
- Grey cropped sweatpants $24.99
- Black Tapered sweatpants $17.50
HATS AND CUTE ACCESSORIES
- Navy Adidas hat $25
- Black Adidas hat $25
- Yankees cap $25
- Black crossbody bag $24.99
- Halfmoon bag $24.99
I really hope this blog post helped you on what to get or gave you some ideas and remember, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on clothes. Do your research, go to thrift stores or work with what you got! Hope you have an amazing week!